Are you one of an estimated 70% of parents entering the stage where you suspect, or already know, your child will need to wear braces? And if you wore them yourself, I’ll bet you’re having flashbacks to the pain of getting them tightened or the mouth sores they can cause – ouch! Not to mention how hard it was to eat certain foods, and trying to keep your teeth (and those darned braces) clean! But… what if there was another option? Mom Central is pleased to not only tell you about an innovative new product called Invisalign Teen, but also to offer you a chance to win a full treatment – a value of $7,000! Invisalign Teen™ is a clear, plastic aligner therapy that was developed with leading orthodontists who understand the active lifestyles, unique treatment and compliance needs of teens. It’s an effective alternative to metal braces, that addresses clinical needs common to teen patients. Invisalign has been the orthodontic treatment of choice for nearly two million patients – with 15-20% of those being teens.
Why teens want it and moms like it:
It fits teens’ busy lives
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable and durable, so it’s easy for teens to continue the activities they currently enjoy (like playing sports or musical instruments) which might otherwise be challenging or uncomfortable, wearing traditional metal braces.
It looks great.
- Invisalign’s near-invisibility is still one of the most popular features for teens; treatment is very inconspicuous, making it easier for teens to “fit in” without calling attention to their orthodontic treatment.
- Since teens can take the aligners out to brush and floss, they can maintain normal, healthy hygiene during treatment. No more gross, gunky braces to worry about!
- They can eat what they want – no “forbidden” foods
- Invisalign Teen aligners are made of lightweight plastic that is custom-fitted to each patient’s teeth.
- There are no wires or uncomfortable metal brackets poking or scratching their mouths or gums.
To learn more about Invisalign Teen click here