Oh circle time… joyous moments singing, clapping, dancing – spending quality time interacting, Mama and babe enjoying a few precious giggles. It’s almost as much for us as it is for our little ones! Happy fun that’s so much more than just “play”, because circle time introduces little ones to so many developmental benefits, accompanied by laughter. What could be better?
Natrel Baboo recognizes the importance of these pure, memory-making moments for little ones and moms alike. They also appreciate how significant these first years are, as we do our best to set our little ones on the right track as they grow and develop. That’s why, after our successful program last fall, we’re excited to re-introduce circle time sponsored by Natrel Baboo.
We’re looking for Canadian moms of little ones aged 9-24 months old, who are interested in hosting a ‘circle time’ play date sponsored by Natrel Baboo. We’re talking a fun, social gathering for you and a stimulating, playful time for your child, win-win! If you are a well-connected mom who likes to entertain friends and family, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We’ll provide you with a kit including everything you’ll need to host a fun, educating and entertaining play date.
To learn a little bit more about Natrel Baboo, a fresh-milk beverage specially-fortified for babies age 12-24 months, we encourage you to check our their website http://www.natrel.ca/baboo or join us on Facebook and take part in the conversation!
As a play date host, we’ll ask you to:
- Host a play date between March 4th and April 5th for your friends and using the kit we provide.
To celebrate Natrel’s ongoing commitment to helping Canadians learn, grow and advance through their support of the ABC Literacy Canada Foundation (www.abclifeliteracy.ca), we’ll be including the following items in your “circle time” kit:
- Max & Ruby CD
- A fun set of finger puppets *meant for mom not tot*
- Colouring sheets
- 12 Pack of 250ml Baboo
- A $20 Loblaws gift card to make sure your group enjoys playful, imaginative fun!
- We encourage you to capture a few happy moments at your play date! Join the Natrel Baboo Facebook community and share stories/pictures from your get-together! You might even by inspired from other host moms!
- After all the fun is had, we’ll want to know what you thought of the whole process! So much so that everyone who shares their feedback in a five-minute post-event questionnaire will be entered to win one of three $250 VISA gift cards!
Selected hosts will receive their play date kit by mail late February.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about hosting a playdate.