NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsors of this Contest are Mattel Inc. (“Mattel”) and Mom Central Canada (“MC”) (collectively, the “Contest Sponsors”).
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Fisher-Price Toy Tower Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Savings Time (EST) on October 14, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Savings Time (EST) on October 15, 2011 (the “Contest Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 18 years or older in their province/territory of residence on the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Mattel, MC, Twitter, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated or related companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each, regardless of where they live) and those living in their same households (whether related or not).
4. TO PLAY: You must register online as a MC follower on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MC_Canada (the “Web site”) to participate. To be a MC follower, you must be a registered user on Twitter (a third party Web site). If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at www.twitter.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a user name and password. You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Game. YOU MUST REGISTER BY THE ABOVE REGISTRATION METHOD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
a) During the Contest Period, anyone using “#FisherPriceMoms” in their twitter post will be eligible to win.
Contest Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible or lost Responses. Contest Sponsors’ time clock is the official clock for this Contest.
5. HOW TO WIN: One (1) draw will be held in accordance to below:
At the end of the contest period, a random draw will be held from among all eligible entries received (see 4a) to select an entrant eligible to win the Prize associated with the Draw. Entrant eligible to win will be contacted by Twitter Direct Message to obtain mailing address, and will be required to successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. Winner will be contacted at the end of the Contest Period.
6. PRIZE DETAILS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES/ODDS: One (1) prize with an approximate retail value of $500 CDN each are available to be won. Prize includes the following items (but is subject to change at the sponsors discretion): Little People® Zoo Talkers™, Laugh & Learn™ Dance & Play Puppy, Rescue Heroes® Fire Truck with Billy Blazes™, Doodle Bear® Rose, Kid-Tough® Digital Camera Blue, Little People® Wheelies™ Vehicles (DC Super Friends™) x3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Draw Period. Winner must accept the prize as stated. Prize cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, which reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.
7. GENERAL: Entrants eligible to win may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification and delivery of documents. Failure to comply with this condition, correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, comply with the Contest Rules, or return of prize documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, without compensation. By participating, entrants who win a Prize consent to the use of their Twitter account name, first and last name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes related to the Contest without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Contest or any related electronic system. In the event of an identity dispute, the entry will be considered made by the individual who can respond to a Direct Message on Twitter. By participating in the Contest, entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Contest Sponsors, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Contest. The Contest Sponsors and their agencies are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access of the Web site; or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, in the Contest Sponsors’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify suspected entrants and/or modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion. Standard text messaging rates apply if you opt-in to receive Tweets via a cellular phone.
8. MATTEL: Mattel is not responsible for the management of this contest, the collection of the entries or the distribution of the prizes.